When I had a room like that, I created an account for it in TutorTrac as if it were a tutor.  Students could request to book it for group study on a one- time or continuing basis, with the understanding that to keep having their weekly appointment, the group members actually needed to show up every week.  When it wasn’t booked, we left the door open and students could just walk in and use it.

Best,

Michele

Michele Costabile Doney, M.S.Ed.

Director, Student Academic Consulting Center & Immersion Programs

Secretary, Association for the Tutoring Profession

NCLCA Learning Center Leadership Certification Level Three

Baruch College, CUNY

55 Lexington Avenue, Box B2-116

New York, NY 10010

646-312-4833