From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Darren Ortega
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 9:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Scheduling Question

Hello All,

For those of you that have centers with study rooms, meeting space, or even classrooms, how do you handle scheduling of these rooms, if you do at all?  My institution is currently redesigning our student learning/tutoring center and library into one functional Teaching and Learning Center.  With this we are adding private study rooms, a multi-use/multi-function classroom, plus a meeting room.  I was wondering how to handle the students and faculty being able to schedule these rooms for use.  Is there software that you may use?  How do you keep track of the scheduling?  Just a few questions I have.  Any information anyone could provide would be great.

Thank you,

Darren S. Ortega
Learning Resource Center Coordinator
Manhattan Area Technical College
(785) 320-4519

Connect with the LRC:  Email<mailto:[log in to unmask]> l On the Web<http://www.manhattantech.edu/current-students/learning-resource-center>

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: The information contained in this electronic mail message and in all attachments here to are confidential, privileged and/or proprietary and are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended addressee of this message, your interception, copying, distribution, disclosure or other use of this message, any attachment or the information contained therein is strictly prohibited. If you received this message and are not an addressee hereof, immediately notify the sender by e-mail and destroy every electronic, paper and other copy of this message and all attachments hereto and every digest or other summary of the information contained herein or in any attachment. All e-mail sent to this address will be received through the Manhattan Area Technical College e-mail system and is subject to archiving and review by someone other than the recipient.