I am very interested in this as well!  Thank you all for sharing!

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 9:07 AM, Thomas, Dorsey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I hope this email finds you doing well! I was wondering what types of
> training do you offer tutors. We are currently utilizing CRLA, but I am
> looking for something a little more cost efficient; and please tell me why
> you have chosen the form of training you are currently using. Lastly, what
> are you doing to promote tutoring on your campus? What has worked well for
> your tutors?
>

> Thank you all!
>
> Dorsey Thomas
>
> Assistant Director, Student Success Center
>
> University of Houston - Clear Lake
>
> 2700 Bay Area Blvd, SSCB 3101.2
>
> Houston, Texas  77058-1098
>

> http://www.uhcl.edu/studentsuccesscenter
>
> Tel. 281-283-2455
>
> Fax. 281-283-2620
>
> The choice is clear.

*Louis Burkwhat,  M.A.E., M.Div.*

*Director Academic Success Center*

*530-226-4979 <530-226-4979> office*

*X2979 ext.*

*530-226-4864 fax*

*Want to set up a time to meet?  Get on my calendar *here
<https://lburkwhat.youcanbook.me/>!

*[image:
https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/kBlrDx1Veop7btb7nGaDci0Y_kT7eToJovCbEDCbustQCpFrqVDOI9GWK9Tgs55B5yBIWeSIKnUuDrt3409RfqNtnIY=s0-d-e1-ft#http://simpsonu.edu/assets/img/ID/email/su.gif]*

*Learner—Belief—Achiever—Responsibility**—**Connectedness*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any documents, files,
or previous e-mail messages attached to it, constitute an electronic
communication within the scope of the electronic Communication Privacy
Act, 18, USCA 2510.  This communication may contain non-public,
confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole
use of the designated recipients.  The unlawful interception, use or
disclosure of such information is strictly prohibited under 18 USCA
2511 and any applicable laws.