I am very interested in this as well!  Thank you all for sharing!

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 9:07 AM, Thomas, Dorsey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All,

I hope this email finds you doing well! I was wondering what types of training do you offer tutors. We are currently utilizing CRLA, but I am looking for something a little more cost efficient; and please tell me why you have chosen the form of training you are currently using. Lastly, what are you doing to promote tutoring on your campus? What has worked well for your tutors?

Thank you all!

Dorsey Thomas

Assistant Director, Student Success Center

University of Houston - Clear Lake

2700 Bay Area Blvd, SSCB 3101.2

Houston, Texas  77058-1098

http://www.uhcl.edu/studentsuccesscenter

Tel. 281-283-2455

Fax. 281-283-2620

The choice is clear.

Louis Burkwhat,  M.A.E., M.Div.

Director Academic Success Center

530-226-4979 office

X2979 ext.

530-226-4864 fax

Want to set up a time to meet?  Get on my calendar here!

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/kBlrDx1Veop7btb7nGaDci0Y_kT7eToJovCbEDCbustQCpFrqVDOI9GWK9Tgs55B5yBIWeSIKnUuDrt3409RfqNtnIY=s0-d-e1-ft#http://simpsonu.edu/assets/img/ID/email/su.gif">

Learner—Belief—Achiever—ResponsibilityConnectedness

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages attached to it, constitute an electronic communication within the scope of the electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18, USCA 2510.  This communication may contain non-public, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated recipients.  The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is strictly prohibited under 18 USCA 2511 and any applicable laws.