From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thomas, Dorsey
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 12:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutor Training

Hi All,

I hope this email finds you doing well! I was wondering what types of training do you offer tutors. We are currently utilizing CRLA, but I am looking for something a little more cost efficient; and please tell me why you have chosen the form of training you are currently using. Lastly, what are you doing to promote tutoring on your campus? What has worked well for your tutors?

Thank you all!

Dorsey Thomas

Assistant Director, Student Success Center

University of Houston - Clear Lake

2700 Bay Area Blvd, SSCB 3101.2

Houston, Texas  77058-1098

http://www.uhcl.edu/studentsuccesscenter