I put it to the tutors; we spent about an hour arguing different names.

Ultimately, our physical space is called The Learning Studio.  We live in the Center for Student Success.

They like studio b/c it seemed to promote learning as a process; they rejected lab because it seemed to “clinical” to them.

Jen

Jennifer Smith Daniel, '08  | (Ms./She/Her)

Director of Writing & Learning Services

The Center for Student Success

Academic Affairs

704-337-2209 | office

704-688-2738 | fax

cid:C3F0A4D0-8AEB-4580-979D-22E14F8A7109

“Non ministrari sed ministrare”