From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Daniel
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 12:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Need to name a space

I put it to the tutors; we spent about an hour arguing different names.

Ultimately, our physical space is called The Learning Studio.  We live in the Center for Student Success.

They like studio b/c it seemed to promote learning as a process; they rejected lab because it seemed to "clinical" to them.

Jen

Jennifer Smith Daniel, '08  | (Ms./She/Her)
Director of Writing & Learning Services
The Center for Student Success
Academic Affairs
704-337-2209 | office
704-688-2738 | fax

[cid:C3F0A4D0-8AEB-4580-979D-22E14F8A7109]

"Non ministrari sed ministrare"