We moved to an appointment based tutoring model.  It not only helped the
budget, I believe it helped with the quality of the tutor.  We are able to
attract those who are interested in helping their fellow students and
wanting to make a few dollars, but could not afford the time commitment of
being scheduled due to their own academic endeavors.

--

*Louis Burkwhat,  M.A.E., M.Div.*

*Director Academic Success Center*

*530-226-4979 <530-226-4979> office*

*X2979 ext.*

*530-226-4864 fax*

*Want to set up a time to meet?  Get on my calendar *here
<https://lburkwhat.youcanbook.me/>!

*[image:
https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/kBlrDx1Veop7btb7nGaDci0Y_kT7eToJovCbEDCbustQCpFrqVDOI9GWK9Tgs55B5yBIWeSIKnUuDrt3409RfqNtnIY=s0-d-e1-ft#http://simpsonu.edu/assets/img/ID/email/su.gif]*

*Learner—Belief—Achiever—Responsibility**—**Connectedness*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any documents, files,
or previous e-mail messages attached to it, constitute an electronic
communication within the scope of the electronic Communication Privacy
Act, 18, USCA 2510.  This communication may contain non-public,
confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole
use of the designated recipients.  The unlawful interception, use or
disclosure of such information is strictly prohibited under 18 USCA
2511 and any applicable laws.