We submitted our first CRLA application in May and still have not heard back... I'm worried we will be denied too!

Dana Wilson
Tutor Coordinator | Academic Support Center
Zeta Tau Alpha Advisor
Creative Hounds United Advisor
p: 610.625.7843 | f: 610.625.7877
Moravian College | Monocacy Hall, room 103
1200 Main Street | Bethlehem, PA 18018

Please do not use e-mail to communicate urgent matters.  E-mail is not confidential and subject to disclosure.  For emergencies, contact Campus Safety at 610-861-1421.

Moravian College encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the Academic and Disability Support Office at 610.861.1401.

*Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission, including any and all attachments, is for the sole use of intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail deleting or destroying all copies of the original transmission.*