From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rebecca Cofer
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 2:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: thoughts on Level III training

Oh this is awesome.  I am completely stealing your idea.  Lol.  Thanks for such a great tip.  I find the other levels easier to train and Level III folks to be more challenging.  I forgot to mention that I try to bring a group of Level III tutors to a regional conference.  They get a ton of topics then.

Rebecca Daly Cofer
Coordinator, Academic Achievement Center
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College