Folks
I had heard about Kurzwell when I took over the Learning Support Services part of the ARC but did not know what it was.  I just learned more from a past student who uses it in his classrooms.
I am wondering if anyone uses it on their campuses and the pros and cons of it.
There seems to be a cloud based version of it which may work for our System. We have 10 campus and 3 extension campuses across MI and if we could buy one account and share that would be a cost savings.

Any thoughts?  Has anyone tried to share an account across campuses?

Thanks for you input & Happy Thanksgiving

Cynthia

--
Cynthia Dopp, MLIS
Reference Librarian