Hi Thomas,

We offer a "study break" on the first day of reading period.  It is one of many college-wide events hosted by a number of departments including those in student life, religious and spiritual life, athletics, health services and counselling services.  Our event consists of a continental breakfast with  study skill mentors available on a walk-in basis to help students plan out their study and exam schedules and strategies.  Other popular campus events include therapy dogs who come to visit for petting and general fawning over by students, a walking labyrinth, midnight breakfast, yoga and meditation, and a whole lot more.

Roberta