For those using TutorTrac who set up availabilities in the system and then ask student to make their own matches:

  *   What  obstacles have you had to the success of this process?
  *   Do you have double-bookings and if so, can you give me some measure of the scope of that problem?
  *   What other comments might you make about using this process with TutorTrac?
  *   Do you have a wait-list system?
  *   Are any of you TutorTrac users using some other process for students to secure appointments?

We are returning to TT after a year and are interested in rethinking how we set up weekly appointments. Thanks for your input!

M.E. McWilliams
AARC TUTORING<https://library.sfasu.edu/aarc/staff> |Director
[log in to unmask] | 936 585 3928

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.

LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>