For those using TutorTrac who set up availabilities in the system and then ask student to make their own matches:
- What obstacles have you had to the success of this process?
- Do you have double-bookings and if so, can you give me some measure of the scope of that problem?
- What other comments might you make about using this process with TutorTrac?
- Do you have a wait-list system?
- Are any of you TutorTrac users using some other process for students to secure appointments?
We are returning to TT after a year and are interested in rethinking how we set up weekly appointments. Thanks for your input!
To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html
To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]
The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or
the State of Texas.