For those using TutorTrac who set up availabilities in the system and then ask student to make their own matches:

We are returning to TT after a year and are interested in rethinking how we set up weekly appointments. Thanks for your input!

M.E. McWilliams
AARC TUTORING |Director

[log in to unmask]936 585 3928

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.

LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]