From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Martha Krupa
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 1:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Extended testing time for Non-native English speakers

This came up recently at Niagara as well.  It is our policy that any extended time for second language students be proctored by the faculty member at his/her discretion.  Second language ability is not a disability as a rule and thus we do not take on that responsibility.

Martha Krupa
Tutoring Coordinator
Niagara University