Please share what is sent to you! I am also interested in this, as we are
revamping our Center.

Best,

Brittany Dotson
Assistant Dean of Advising and Registration
Center for Academic Success and Engagement

*SAINT PETER'S UNIVERSITY*

The Jesuit University of New Jersey

2641 Kennedy Boulevard

Jersey City, New Jersey 07306

p: (201) 761-6030

f:  (201) 761-6031

*www.saintpeters.edu <http://www.saintpeters.edu/>*

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual to whom it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or
distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in the
message. If you have received this message in error please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you very
much.