Please share what is sent to you! I am also interested in this, as we are revamping our Center.

Best,

Brittany Dotson
Assistant Dean of Advising and Registration
Center for Academic Success and Engagement

SAINT PETER'S UNIVERSITY

The Jesuit University of New Jersey

2641 Kennedy Boulevard

Jersey City, New Jersey 07306

p: (201) 761-6030

f:  (201) 761-6031

www.saintpeters.edu

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you very much.