D’Youville College follows the same policy as Niagara.  Since most of our students are in health career programs that require standardized licensing exams where extended time is given only for students with documented disabilities, it was decided that offering extra time for non-native English speakers was actually a disservice to the students as they may become reliant on the extra time that they will then not receive during the certification testing.

Additionally – we do not have the manpower or space to provide the service in our learning center.

Tina

Christina Spink-Formanski, Director

Learning Center/AOE HEOP

D’Youville College