Can anyone share their experience using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra and/or GoBoard for online tutoring?  I heard great things about GoBoard at a conference I just attended, and am wondering how Collaborate Ultra would compare.

Thanks,

Kelly Askey-Lodes

Peer Tutoring & Study Skills Development Program Supervisor

STLCC-FV, SC-130

314-513-4073