Greetings, All,

As a CRLA conference attendee last week, I enjoyed learning about the ITTPC certification for my peer tutors.  I also heard some information about ATP and that conference coming up in March.  I am new to these associations and would like to know if both associations are recommended.  What does everyone suggest as far as membership or training for ATP if I plan to certify my tutor training through CRLA?  Is it an either/or sort of thing or are both resources that you use?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or advice!

Best regards,

Justin Bowles

Justin Bowles

Assistant Director for Student Support

Academic Services

Christian Brothers University

650 East Parkway South

Memphis, TN  38104

(901) 321- 3758

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:D9AA5CA8-A383-4755-BA4C-56120AF5CCE1">[log in to unmask]" alt="SNAGHTML29c22f64">[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:99D948F6-07D8-42DC-B999-2C031414CE06">[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:FAE87EA6-B927-4CA2-A8DE-B4B5314D0D0C">[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">

NOTICE:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential or privileged information that is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This information should be treated with the appropriate level of security to preclude the disclosure of sensitive or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, delete this e-mail from your machine's memory, and destroy the hardcopy information.  Thank you.