Hello!

I just signed up for Lrnasst after attending the CRLA conference last
week.  I'm wondering if anyone might be willing to share with me their
mission/vision statement for their learning center....

Thanks so much,

Lauren
Champlain College | Coolidge House - 312 Maple Street
Burlington, VT 05401 | phone 802 865-6422
academiccoaching <[log in to unmask]>@champlain.edu