Hi,

I’m working on a couple of IT courses, such as Introduction to XML, Java Programming, etc. and would like to direct students to links or resources for studying/learning strategies specific to these types of courses. Does anyone have resources they could share with me?  Anything would be great!

Best – Jen

JENNIFER SMITH, M.A.Ed.

eLearning Coach

Instructional Development Manager