HI all,

Looking for some inspiration to rename my generic tutoring space, as I am in the process of some rebranding and presenting a fresh image to my community. Can you please share with me what your “tutoring center” names are?

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy M. Cleary

Director, Tutoring Services

Center for Student Success, Room CS6

732-571-3542

Make an appointment with a peer tutor at Accudemia.monmouth.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="email_wilson_smallimprint">