Hi everyone,
I am doing a PhD and focus on online communities. I would like to do social
network anaysis about case study which is the reprap projects. I have
reprap mailing list archives but I cannot import the data to any social
network anaysis tools (Gephi, graph commons, nodexl). The link of the
archives is here. http://reprap.org/pipermail/reprap-dev/. I want to focus
on the interaction among developers or users of the reprap project by means
of the tools. What can I do to deal with this problem? is it possible that
mailing list archive import to social network analysis tools? if you make
recommendations, I will appreciate.
Thank you,
--
Yilmaz Aliskan