Hello,

Apparently, the link in my previous email for the North American Social Networks Conference (NASN2017), links to the Sunbelt conference for some people.  The URL, however, is correct.  For information on NASN, visit www.insna.org/nasn2017/.  If the link directs you to the Sunbelt site in Beijing, try typing in the the site to resolve.  I apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Ian
Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.
Senior Lecturer, Whiting School of Engineering
Parsons Fellow, Bloomberg School of Public Health
Chief Scientist (QCR), Applied Physics Laboratory
Johns Hopkins University
11100 Johns Hopkins Road, MS 21-N246
Laurel, MD 20723-6099
Phone: 443-778-1391 or 240-228-1391
Cell: 240-506-3417
Fax: 443-778-3838 or 240-228-3838
Alternate Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>