Hello Socnetters,

I am about to give a workshop on social network analysis to a couple of colleagues at my college.

Most of the participants use qualitative methods in their research, but are interested in using SNA.

I am looking for suggestions - datasets, examples, approaches - that can be useful for my audience.

I was thinking of Ucinet / NetDraw to conduct the workshop, but open to suggestions regarding other software (e.g, NodeXL, Gephi) that others may have used.

Thanks - Oy