Dear Bea David,
     Just a quick correction that is relevant to your query-- the GSS data
were not longitudinal (although they are often talked about, inaccurately,
as if they were).  They were two nationally representative snapshots of
the U.S. non-institutionalized population at two points in time (1985 and
2004)....but the same people were NOT interviewed at both times.
     Good luck with your study, Lynn Smith-Lovin

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016, Dávid Beáta wrote:

> Dear Socnetters,
>
> We are analysing Hungarian longitudinal representative data on the changing
> structure of CDN. So far apart from the well-known US GSS data (1985, 2004)
> we did not find any other surveys or papers with the same focus. Does anyone
> know if CDN was studied on longitudinal data in any other country?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bea David
>
> --
> Dávid Beáta Ph.D. habil
> egyetemi tanár
> intézetigazgató - SE EKK Mentálhigiéné Intézet
> MTA TK SZI tudományos tanácsadó

Lynn Smith-Lovin
Robert L. Wilson Professor of Arts and Sciences
Department of Sociology
(Secondary in Psychology/Neuroscience and Women's Studies)
Box 90088
Duke University
Durham NC 27708-0088
919-660-5786