Hi, everyone,

Thank you to everyone who joined us at our meeting this past Thursday. We always love seeing you come out! Attached to this email is a copy of the meeting minutes, which contains all of the information for events and service opportunities. Check it out and keep working towards active membership!

As a reminder, I just wanted to make a few notes:

- Applications for the leadership team are now open! Within the meeting minutes, there is more in-depth information regarding the application, due dates, etc. If you have any questions about the application or specific roles, please don't hesitate to ask!
- Keep bidding on the Kaplan course auction! With the current bid at $700, this auction is a fantastic opportunity to get an MCAT course for an extreme discount. I encourage you to check out their Facebook page, linked below, for more advice, tips, and tricks about preparation for the exam and professional school! https://www.facebook.com/KaplanMCAT/?fref=ts

We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting, which will be December 1st in McCarty A G186 at 7pm. Thank you for your time and commitment!

--
Hannah Klatzkow
Secretary