Hi, everyone!

As fall comes to a close, I would like to invite you to join us at the final CHSC meeting of the semester. Take a break from cramming for final exams and come out to the meeting to hear about volunteer opportunities and events, recognize the new leadership team and active members, and celebrate an awesome few months over ice cream!

Though it is our last meeting until spring, it is not too late to become an active member for this semester! There are still opportunities to gather points, and we encourage you to continue pursuing this.

Our meeting will be at this Thursday, 12/1 at 7pm in McCarty A G186. We would love to see you there!

--
Hannah Klatzkow
Secretary