Join us for an open forum to discuss UFIRST Proposals, SF424, Agreements and Awards.  Be a part of the continued commitment to improving UFIRST by identifying business processes that are challenging or parts of UFIRST that are complex or buggy.

In August 2013, the University of Florida Office of Research kicked off the UFIRST program to redesign the proposal and awards process.  UFIRST is also a commitment to ongoing process improvement.  The implementation of the awards module is not an END to that commitment, but simply a change from implementation to evolution.  The conversation continues.

After living with UFIRST Proposals and Agreements for 21 months and awards for 5, we would like to invite you to an Open Forum to identify opportunities for UFIRST improvements in the coming year.  In order to accommodate the broadest possible audience, we will be hosting two sessions at various locations and dates on campus:

Wednesday, December 7: Broad 104 from 10:00-11:30 a.m.

Monday, December 12: Florida Gym Room 250 from 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Stephanie

Stephanie Gray

Assistant Vice President

Division of Sponsored Programs

Office of Research

UNIVERSITY of  FLORIDA

PO Box 115500|219 Grinter Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611| Phone: 352.392-3516| Email: [log in to unmask] | Web:  research.ufl.edu