https://www.groasis.com/en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJCCXaIz3xc

- Mark

Mark van Soestbergen
Director - CarbonSolutions
http://www.carbonsolutions.com/
352.367.1144 t
352.284.8221 m

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Kartikeya Singh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Friends,

Last year I had the good fortune of helping design and launch the Climate Strategies Accelerator (CSA), a new program supported by the Packard, Oak and Good Energies Foundations.

Now in its second year, the Climate Strategies Accelerator is currently searching for leaders (from any continent) with ideas for ending our dependence on oil. They’re looking for social, cultural, and political solutions that reimagine transit systems, water use, land rights, financial markets, consumer behavior, and more –– any idea that stands to dramatically cut oil use.

Once selected, CSA Fellows will join the Oil Breakthrough Lab, a 90-day acceleration sprint in which they’ll receive intensive support from a global network of experts, luminaries, and funders, all with the goal of refining and strengthening their ideas. At the end of the Breakthrough Lab, Fellows will have a chance to pitch CSA’s network of funders, and will be eligible for funding awards ranging from Prototype Grants of $50,000-$100,000 USD to Program Leader awards of $1-2 million USD per year for three years.

If you or someone you know is interested in applying, please reach out to me, or apply here:

https://www.climatestrategiesaccelerator.org/?utm_source=pg

Applications will be accepted December 1, 2016 - January 31, 2017.

Please help spread the word by forwarding this email, sharing on social media or contacting me with the name of a potential candidate.

Onward!

Kartikeya

--

कार्तिकेय सिंह
@KartikeyaSingh

--
To respect the members of this list, please respond directly to the sender.