Thank you Karim,

Best to you and Dina and family, as well. I still remember it was so fun to
be with you even though i was sick and grumpy and how you took such good
care of Machel and me when we visited your homeland. The visits to the sea
stand especially vivid. I wish i had bought more spices! Pls take care all
of you good scientists and students from throughout the Middle East we met
at Mostaganem.

Cheers,

Alx

Alexander M Kerr