Australia
61-2-93515167
http://sydney.edu.au/medicine/anatomy/research/labs/byrne

On 4 Dec 2016, at 6:59 am, Paulay,Gustav <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Yves – I asked for specimens, of course, but no one had taken material.  The word is out though.  Cheers – Gustav

From: flmnh-aspidolist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yves Samyn
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2016 6:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: News

Hello Gustav et al,

'Cool', if spare (wel relaxed and preserved) specimens of this species would still be available, we in Brussels would be most interested to accomodate them.
Their accomodating address would be:

Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (RBINS)
Yves SAMYN
Conservator Invertebrates Collection (Non Insects)
Vautierstraat 29, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: + 32 (0)2 627 41 24 (office)
Fax: + 32 (0)2 627 41 41 (office)
Mail: [log in to unmask]

cheers - Yves