Hi Yves

We had cyclonic conditions following the El Nino - the devastation was amazing meters of debris on the beaches - many echinoderms, octopus, fishes - whole kelp beds stripped.

John Lawrence wrote a review of this many years ago for the echinoderms.

I will send you a specimen - and some photos - there were so many on the beach

I am just about to head for Hong Kong today - but will try to get to this before Christmas.

All the best

Maria

Dr. Maria Byrne
Professor Marine and Developmental Biology
F13
University of Sydney
NSW 2006
Australia