From: Pawson, Dave <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun 04-12-2016 02:31
Subject: Re: News
To: [log in to unmask];

In New Zealand, on Brighton Beach near Christchurch, there was a mass stranding of millions of what I think was Heterothyone ocnoides (I don't have relevant info. with me) in the 1880's - there were huge knee-deep piles of them on the beach, and many of them were still alive.

Then, on Folly Beach near Charleston North Carolina, at times millions of little "Cucumaria" pulcherrima wash ashore there pretty regularly after storms..

And on North Carolina beaches, we would frequently see scores of "Thyone" briareus washed ashore after storms.

Bon appetit,  Dave.