Hi Rebecca,

Here is a paper version of ours.  I have loaded these questions into
Qualtrics so that tutors can fill it out electronically.  Plus, it can give
me longitudinal analysis over the years even though it will be different
sets of tutors who fill this out.

Best,

John Paul

*John Paul Cleveland, M.T.S., M.A.*