Dear Colleagues,

I would like to express my thanks to the members of this list serve who have
shared resources, information, data, opinions, updates, teaching ideas,
trends, and general support throughout the years.  As a new lab
administrator I learned so much about my craft through this list serve, and
although no longer running a lab and now a department director, I still gain
much valuable information and read the posts every day.  Thanks to everyone
for taking the time to share your knowledge so that we all can learn.

Shawn Bixler
Acting Director
Department of Developmental Programs
University of Akron