From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shawn Bixler
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 9:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Amazing list serve

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to express my thanks to the members of this list serve who have shared resources, information, data, opinions, updates, teaching ideas, trends, and general support throughout the years.  As a new lab administrator I learned so much about my craft through this list serve, and although no longer running a lab and now a department director, I still gain much valuable information and read the posts every day.  Thanks to everyone for taking the time to share your knowledge so that we all can learn.

Shawn Bixler
Acting Director
Department of Developmental Programs
University of Akron