From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Barbara Quick
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 8:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Data Collection Software

Hello all--I am Director of a math and science learning center at Western Washington University in Bellingham, WA. I am on a team researching products that would allow us to collect aggregated data on a number Learning Commons partners, e.g. Research-Writing Studio, the Tutoring Center, and the Student Technology Center.

Would you please share any experience, suggestions, advice (including warnings) by completing a brief form at this URL? https://goo.gl/forms/Zm0PPtzi2kjCo6mi2

As a fan of the belt-and-suspenders approach, I also have printed the survey below. Many thanks for your feedback!

Barbara Quick, Learning Support Services Western Washington University

SURVEY:
What product is your program/institution currently using?
Your answer

What is it that you like about this product (ex. ease of use, cost)?
Your answer

Do you have any additional advice for us?
Your answer

May we contact you later if we have further questions? If yes, please provide a name, institution/program, and email contact below.

Your answer