Hello.

AU uses SafeAssign, which is integrated with Blackboard.  I don’t know much about it., though.

Another free resource is  paperater.com, which was created by a community of linguists.

Ira

Pronouns : She, Her, Hers

Learning Resources Coordinator
Academic Support and Access Center
American University
Mary Graydon Center 243
Washington, DC 20016-8027
202-885-3365
www.american.edu/asac

Please note, I usually read emails during regular business hours.  Generally, I will respond within 24 hours, or sooner.  If you have a matter that needs immediate attention, please indicate that in your email or contact the front desk .