Dear Colleagues,

I am trying to anticipate the needs of students in our newly emerging Physician Assistant Studies program and wondering if those of you whose universities include this program have identified common concerns and needs of those students?  Also, what sort of academic supports have you developed to meet those students' needs?  Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Best,

Paul

Paul Simpson
Executive Director