Hello Colleagues:

Thank you to those who shared about their LAP experience and impact on teaching--see the short article attached that resulted.  Many thanks!

Now, as promised, a larger study is under way.  Please follow the link below to take the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/62JZFYF

www.surveymonkey.com
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

Your additional assistance is very much appreciated.  Also email me if you are interested in co-authoring for a sociological or educational journal with me (just me right now; could benefit from a couple of more viewpoints).

Thank you, and happy holidays.

Jack Trammell, Ph.D.
CRLA President
Associate Professor Sociology