Hi Rebecca,

Here is a paper version of ours.  I have loaded these questions into Qualtrics so that tutors can fill it out electronically.  Plus, it can give me longitudinal analysis over the years even though it will be different sets of tutors who fill this out.

Best,

John Paul

John Paul Cleveland, M.T.S., M.A.

Director, Polytechnic Tutoring Center

CRLA Level 1 Certified Program

NYU Tandon School of Engineering

6 MetroTech Center, JAB 373

Brooklyn, NY  11201

(646)997-3902

www.engineering.nyu.edu/tutoring

[log in to unmask]" alt="tutoringcenter_logo Beh">

[log in to unmask]" alt="tandon_long_color-1">