From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Hicks
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 4:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Names

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a name for a collection of departments and thought I would turn to the trusty list-serv. My institution is emphasizing student success, like so many of yours I assume, and a recent reorganization, is attempting to connect our Academic Success Center (Advising, Tutoring, and Early Alert/Intervention) with our Teaching and Learning Center (Faculty development, instructional design) and our New Student and Retention Programs (Orientation, FYE, Success Coach Program). We are looking at this as a three-pronged approach to student success. There are heads of each of these three departments, but we individually report to our Vice President of Academic Affairs. To market these three areas as partners, we are looking for a name. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated as we are coming up blank.

Jennifer Hicks

Director of Academic Success

Georgia Highlands College

(706) 295-6371