From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karla Sanders
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 10:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Supplemental Instruction

Colleagues, I am hoping to encourage our Math Dept. to consider using Supplemental Instruction, and I'm looking for articles, stories, data-anything that could be used to show that SI works and helps students learn and succeed in math classes.  Anything that you have would be appreciated.  Thank you, Karla

Karla Sanders, Ph.D., Executive Director
Center for Academic Support & Assessment
Eastern Illinois University
600 Lincoln Ave.
Charleston, IL  61920
217-581-6056