Hi All,

Can anyone point me to research or best practises on how to recruit a diverse pool of peer tutors? Most of our tutors hail from our largest social/cultural/linguistic/racial groups on campus and I am looking for ways to "cast a wider net".

What do you do?

Roberta

--
Roberta Schotka, Director of Programs, PLTC
Wellesley College

Office hours click here