Great question, Roberta. I am looking to have my staff more representative
as well. Please share to list.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Roberta Schotka <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone point me to research or best practises on how to recruit a
> diverse pool of peer tutors? Most of our tutors hail from our largest
> social/cultural/linguistic/racial groups on campus and I am looking for
> ways to "cast a wider net".
>
> What do you do?
>
> Roberta
>
> --
> Roberta Schotka, Director of Programs, PLTC
> Wellesley College
> phone:781-283-2675 <(781)%20283-2675>
> fax: 781-283-3709 <(781)%20283-3709>
> CRLA-ITTPC Coordinator
>
> Office hours click here
> <https://www.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UUE4cGExLWk0UHl2fGRlZmF1bHR8NjI1NzdlYTVjZmFjNGI0ZjQyNWNiZTVhYWU0MGM2MjU>

Click Here to Make an Appointment with Brian Cuzzolina
<https://www.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UUFHeS1PcWZuM0N4fGRlZmF1bHR8MDVjNWM2MTNhMDE1YjkwZjg0YzZlM2QyYWQwYTRlMTQ>

Brian Cuzzolina
*Assistant Director, Office of Academic Resources *
Haverford College
Stokes Hall | Suite 118G
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford, PA 19041
(610)-795-6139
www.haverford.edu/oar/

*“I'll ride the wave, where it takes me!” ― Eddie Vedder
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2384407.Eddie_Vedder>*