Great question, Roberta. I am looking to have my staff more representative as well. Please share to list.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Roberta Schotka <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All,

Can anyone point me to research or best practises on how to recruit a diverse pool of peer tutors? Most of our tutors hail from our largest social/cultural/linguistic/racial groups on campus and I am looking for ways to "cast a wider net".

What do you do?

Roberta

--
Roberta Schotka, Director of Programs, PLTC
Wellesley College

Office hours click here

Brian Cuzzolina
Assistant Director, Office of Academic Resources
Haverford College
Stokes Hall | Suite 118G
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford, PA 19041
(610)-795-6139
www.haverford.edu/oar/

“I'll ride the wave, where it takes me!” ― Eddie Vedder