Various things of possible interest from Northeastern:

*First, two jobs:*

Network Science:  https://neu.peopleadmin.com/postings/45232
--> Note that we are searching _very_ widely within the field, from
organizational networks to neural networks.

Cyber Security: https://neu.peopleadmin.com/postings/45222
--> This is a general search in cyber security, but with an emphasis on the
social and organizational processes underlying cyber security. Network
oriented applications definitely welcome.

For both of these positions, if you are interested, you should apply soon--
i.e., in the next week or so.

*Second, we are seeking applications for our fourth cohort in the Network
Science doctoral program.*

http://www.networkscienceinstitute.org/phd#admissions

We have one of the largest and most diverse set of network scholars in the
world at Northeastern, with potential for students to be deeply involved in
cutting edge research early in their doctoral work. On the social network
side, there are opportunities to work on projects ranging from collective
intelligence, to cell phone data, to the conjunction of social media and
social movements and politics, amongst many other possibilities. We have
recruited an outstanding first 3 cohorts of doctoral students; please do
forward to any interested parties.

Please reach out if you have any questions.

dl

David Lazer

Distinguished Professor of Political Science and Computer and Information
Science, Northeastern University
Co-Director, NULab for Texts, Maps, and Networks:
http://www.northeastern.edu/nulab/
Visiting Scholar, Harvard Kennedy School

PLEASE VOLUNTEER:  http://www.VolunteerScience.com
<http://www.volunteerscience.com>
Check out:  LazerLab.net

Virtual identities: